The Sutra of Native Woman “Su Nv Jing” 素女经 素女经 The Sutra of Native Woman is a very important work of sex in ancient China. It may have been completed between the Warring States and the Han Dynasty , and it was circulated in the Wei and Jin Dynasties.
The key viewpoints of "Su Nv Jing" include, but are not limited to the followings :
1. stressing sexual intercourse and human physical strength are mutually influential
2. it puts forward the preliminary eugenics principle, emphasizing the purpose of the "Aile" sexual intercourse
3. it is really a great idea to propose that sexual intercourse should enable both men and women to enjoy the pleasure and benefit together
4. the different positions and methods of sexual intercourse are proposed
5. the theory of " reinforcing the brain " through sex is the basic view of the theory of ancient Chinese sex books